The GracePace App
Grace in the Race is proud to bring you the GracePace app. This app will be your main space to better organize all five categories of Grace in the Race: time management, wellness, growth, family and home.
The first iteration will help you plan, organize, customize and automate a home learning plan for each of your children.
Each child can have their own account and app or you can manage your children’s plan from your account. You can schedule subjects, breaks, chores and more! These tasks will repeat on a schedule you choose.
The best part is you can copy and paste directions from your child’s teacher directly into the app so your child can access instructions easily. In addition, Grace in the Race has added additional content for when school content is finished or not available.
Older children can manage this app on their own and will learn great time management skills!
GracePace uses the Asana platform. Follow the directions below, to make an account and import the GracePace content.
Download the GracePace .CSV files
Choose which downloads you need. Click on the file to download. These files will usually download right to your downloads folder.
- Lower Elementary Grace in Learning Schedule
- Upper Elementary Grace in Learning Schedule
- Middle School Grace in Learning Schedule
- High School Grace in Learning Schedule
Make an Asana Account
1.Go to https://asana.com and choose Try for free in the middle of the screen.
2. Enter your email and click Try for free
3. Verify your email through Google or following the directions in the email that was sent.
4. Once you verify your email, Asana will ask you a few questions. These questions vary depending on how you verified your account. Specific answers to these questions are not required because GracePace will override them, so answer them however you wish with the exception of the first one where you may want to enter your first or last name or get creative:
- What’s your full name? Enter your name any way you wish.
- What kind of work do you do? We chose General project management
- How do you plan and manage your work now? Choose any option
- Let’s set up your first project: enter delete
- The rest of the questions do not matter, so answer them any way you wish. GracePace will override this data.
Import GracePace into Asana
1. When you are logged in to Asana, you may have a project already there titled delete or other. Click on the 3 dots next to that project and click delete. Then click on the + button next to your name and select Import spreadsheet.
2. Name the project with your child’s name and click Select file to import.
3. Click Select a CSV file to import
4. On a PC, a box will pop up and you will see the .CSV file in your downloads folder
5. Click on the file and select Open. You’ll see a window that looks like this
6. Click Go to project
7. It will take up to 30 seconds for the data to import. When finished, your screen will look like this
8. GracePace is now imported!
9. If you need to import another child, follow the instructions beginning with #1 of this section and use the appropriate file for their grade.