Please check your email and make sure our confirmation email is in your INBOX. In case it landed in your spam or junk mail, be sure to move the email to your inbox and add us to your contact list so you never miss a communication from us.
We send our newsletter, GIRLetter, every Saturday morning. It’s filled with wisdom and strategies to organize mom-life and combat chaos – with grace.
Whether you’re a go-getter just here to compare notes or a ‘fly by the seat of your pants’ kinda girl with no particular direction (or you find yourself somewhere in between) we have a solution to help you better coordinate your chaos and get your SHIP together.
While you wait on the edge of your seat for Saturday’s newsletter…
Join our MotherHood Community!
You’re invited to MotherHood, an online community for moms.
Our great hope is for this community to cultivate a culture of support, suggestions, and sensible solutions to address our respective and collective chaos.
What makes it unique and gives it that true community vibe is that the culture is driven by YOU; the needs and concerns, questions and contributions, advice and recommendations that YOU bring to the (virtual) kitchen table!
Click on the red MotherHood Community bubble in the bottom right corner of any page on our site to explore MotherHood. We invite you to set up an account there or use this invitation to join!
Follow us on Social Media and share us with your friends!
- Facebook: Like and follow us for sensible solutions!
- Instagram: Our Instagram feed is super pretty!
- Twitter: We re-tweet all the best advice!
- Pinterest: Check out all of our boards for great ideas!
- LinkedIn: Connect with us!
Check out our blog called Grace Stories…
Here are a few of our most popular stories:
- Are You a Chaos Coordinator?
- Who Needs Grace in the Race?
- The Perfect Cup of Coffee
- You Never Have to Spring Clean Again
- Rock Your Best You
- Date Night: The Dream, The Myth, the Legend
We also invite you to visit our Start Here and About Us pages to learn more about Grace in the Race. Lastly, be sure to check out The Grace Experiment. That’s where we put grace to the test against our mom-struggles!
Get to know GIRLetter, our weekly newsletter…
You’ll start receiving our newsletter next Saturday morning! But if you can’t wait until then, you can read our past newsletters by clicking the button below.
Here’s a few of our favorites:
- 2/29/20 GIRLetter #001: Our Big Leap
- 4/4/20 GIRLetter #006: Rock it Like a Hurricane
- 5/2/20 GIRLetter #010: Remember Grace
- 5/16/20 GIRLetter #012: The Unmentionables
- 7/25/20 GIRLetter #022: Just Tell Me What To Do!
- 8/15/20 GIRLetter #025: Self-Care For Skeptics
We’re happy to have you and hope we can help you find a little Grace in the Race. Thanks again for subscribing!
Love & Grace,
Rachel & Amanda – Co-founders of Grace in the Race